Un-enslaved by narcissism and returning to truth.



There is something to be said for those who have the will, energy, and talent to find frames of emotions found with a fervent commitment to the serendipity of life and use geometry, light and dark to record it. Perhaps these people are your natural-born visual historians, there are a few left who have the patience to practice the artisan of photography in its most preserved form. 

Over the last 12 months, I have gone out of my way to return to my roots, to remember what life was like before we were in a rush and became enslaved by narcissism and " instant everything"  

I wanted to remember what it was like to be a photographer again, not an illustrator and illusionist. To show reality and truth through photography. And above all to learn patience again. 

So this blog is about me finding a new way to communicate, maybe it's actually the rediscovery of the old way to communicate that I need to focus in on.

It is about me articulating the spirituality and love of people and life and where I fit into it all.

Refugeinart

 March 28th, 2020 BERLIN  

Popular Posts